- Andrea Phillips has wise words about Art and Beginner’s Mind
- Butt Rope: Twitter Reveals How God Created Animals
- Hey, we don’t have enough going on in the US right now, how about some murder clowns? They have shown up in my hometown, a place famous mostly because Kid Rock lives there now also there was a vampire gang there when I was in high school: ‘Killer Clowns’: Inside the Terrifying Hoax Sweeping America
- This sounds really interesting: Bruce Springsteen’s Memoir Beautifully Dissects His Own Masculinity
- What is it with clueless white dudes and YA? V.E. Schwab: We Need To Talk About Tommy
- How bad science misled chronic fatigue syndrome patients This is infuriating.
- When Delivery Is Not a Luxury Food delivery services: a godsend for people with chronic health problems and disabilities.
- While the truth comes limping after Lots to think about here.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture Is The Blackest Thing I’ve Ever Seen This Week…and Ever I am really looking forward to going to this museum…sometime next year, when tickets are available again.
- Hey, It’s SOCKtober! This is a lovely, lovely, lovely idea. And I am wholly unsurprised it’s the brainchild of Fran and A.C.
- This is also lovely: a month long spotlight on the talented and charming E. Catherine Tobler: OcTOBLERfest!
- Ok, screw it. Let’s Talk About Suicidal Ideation Content warning, obv.
- No, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Does Not Intend To Retire Anytime Soon
- Another super-great essay from Sarah Gailey: Why We Write About Witches
- An industrial design two-fer: Canny Design: Cylindrical Cans Combine the Best of Spheres & Cubes and Work
- Thick skin, or: what’s expected of a woman at a construction site.
- STEM Education Is Vital–but Not at the Expense of the Humanities
- I never thought a Tumblr post about pigeons would make me emotional, but here we are.
- Call for Papers: The Intersections of Disability and Science Fiction I know there are lots of folks out there who would write amazing papers on this subject.
- For Women of Color, the Price of Fandom Can be Too High
- Black Lives Must Matter To Fat People
- Interesting comic about reproducibility: Repeat After Me
- How a programmer used AI to keep talking to her friend after his tragic death Eerie and sad.
- On Changing the Story I really needed to read this. You might, too.
- To find Hillary Clinton likable, we must learn to view women as complex beings
- The Time I Found Donald Trump’s Tax Records in My Mailbox
- Donald Trump: The Ugly American (with Apologies to Lederer and Burdick)
- Donald Trump, Shamer in Chief
Make a Suggestion for the Links Roundup!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]