Yesterday was my annual eye exam. I mentioned that I’d been getting some eye strain when using the computer and when she pulled out an eye chart I’d never seen before in all my years of going to the eye doctor, I knew the jig was up: bifocals. Or, rather, computer glasses with progressive lenses which cost a small fortune. I think this makes me officially an Old.
Have a great weekend!
- Algorithms aren’t racist. Your skin is just too dark.
- The Loneliness of Donald Trump I know! But it’s by Rebecca Solnit and it’s fantastic.
- Facebook Wants Me to Dress Like ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
- The Cost of Clothing Or: Why I Won’t Knit You Anything
- The Recent History of Fat Stigma As someone who watched a lot of this happen in the 90s: YEP.
- Orly’s New Collection Finally Makes It Possible For Muslims to Wear Nail Polish I didn’t know nail polish interfered with prayer requirements!
- The Internet Is Where We Share — and Steal — the Best Ideas
Make a Suggestion for the Links Post!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]