It’s been a week here. Car repairs and an eye appointment which required my eyes to be dilated and I’m absolutely ready for the weekend.
- Could We Just Lose the Adverb (Already)?
- The latte is a lie, and buying coffee has nothing to do with debt.
- Quitting Your Job to Pursue Your Passion is Bullshit
- An Obituary Runs Seven Years After the Subject’s Death.
- President Obama left behind origami cranes at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.
- A Splash of Red Writer moves in apartment where murder occurred. Fascinating reading.
- Drawing the Drawing Robot Drawing Really interesting piece on skeuomorphism, technology, and art.
- Instead of reading that ridiculous article on Birth Movies Death about fandom, read these:
- What’s Going On with the Way Canadians Say ‘About’?
- For all my friends with kids in school: Are You Sure There Isn’t Something Else I Can Do Before the End of the School Year?
- Unpaid, stressed, and confused: patients are the health care system’s free labor
- In which a father takes his daughter to see Hamilton. He recognizes the fannish similarity between himself and his daughter and that’s a happy thing.
- The Immortal Myths About Online Abuse
Hi. So this is where I’m going to be a tiny bit of a self-promoting annoyance and mention that I’m now offering freelance copy editing and proofreading services. I’d love to help you with your project–let’s talk!
Make a Suggestion for the Links Roundup!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]