I’ve been working a lot and as a result, I am pretty much brain dead and behind on everything. It’s been a year since we adopted the kittens and they’re gigantic cats now. Ivan is 12 lbs and Miles is 13. And we thought Miles was going to be runty! He’s still hyperactive and Ivan is a bit dim (he shut himself in the spare room the other day), but they’re pretty great cats and I’m so glad we were able to give them a home.
- The Enduring Mystery Of Lizzie Borden
- I found this article really interesting: Is everything you think you know about depression wrong?
- The Strange and Gruesome Story of the Greenland Shark, the Longest-Living Vertebrate on Earth Scientists have no idea how long these sharks live. Possibly as long as 600 years. Nature is weird and wonderful.
- Mobile Home Skyscrapers: The Elusive Dream of Vertical Urban Trailer Parks The next big thing is going to be aggregates of tiny houses all stacked on top of each other. Mark my words.
- Bussed out: how America moves thousands of homeless people around the country
- My Daughter Died, But I’m Still Mothering Her Obvious content note: child death.
- Roxane Gay has an advice column! This makes me happy. Ask Roxane: Is It Too Late to Follow My Dreams?
- In Praise of Cowardice Not what you think it is.
- I Made the Pizza Cinnamon Rolls from Mario Batali’s Sexual Misconduct Apology Letter
Make a Suggestion for the Links Post!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]