- Bonnet Rippers: The Rise of the Amish Romance Novel
- Twenty-One Tips to Make Your Book better, for New Writers Oh, Donna–take a look at item 1.
- 80th anniversary of the publication of Testament of Youth
- Dinosaur sex Does what it says.
- Feminism’s Tipping Point: Who Wins from Leaning In?
- 25 Ways to Be a Happy Writer (Or, At Least, Happier)
- Is SciFi Romance at the Tipping Point?
- Captain Awkward on How to Stop Being Mean
- One of my favorite kids writes a review of one of my favorite books.
- This is a very cool trailer–warning, there is a lot of violence but it’s beautifully animated and even though I have no idea what it’s going to be about I kind of want to see it now.
- Recalling 1993 This is an excellent idea for an art project. I am going to pretend that it doesn’t make me feel ancient, though. Remember sticking dimes in your penny loafers so you’d always have money for a phone call on you? ….yeah. Old here.
- The Art of Asking Why We Hate Amanda Palmer. And from that article, is this really interesting article about Kickstarter which references Palmer’s campaign as well as her appallingly tone-deaf TED talk.
- Game of Thrones Death Generator
- Enough with Jon Hamm’s Penis Already! Also, dude looks like Fabio. But I bet he doesn’t smell as nice as I’ve been told Fabio does.
- Amazon Acquires GoodReads. SIGH.
- “Remember the ladies…”
- Shelley Ann Clark on Learning to Read at Wonkomance.
Before commenting, please read the comment policy.