- Sleepy Hollow is back and with it, Genevieve Valentine’s wonderful recaps! Huzzah!
- The Online Legacy of a Suicide Cult and the Webmasters Who Stayed Behind
- The Daily Show springs tense showdown with Native Americans on R——s fans Cry me a fucking river. White tears and aggressive Indians: Native activists on The Daily Show That’s better. I mean seriously. White people, we gotta get over ourselves.
- I went on a bit of a Twitter rant yesterday about my humanities degree.
- The Only One: A Talk With Shonda Rhimes
- I Had a Stroke at 33 I really recommend reading this one all the way through–it’s a gorgeously written piece and the artwork accompanying it is stunning.
- Too Young to Die, Too Old to Worry
- Albert Einstein, Anti-Racist Activist Hey look not everyone in olden-times was a jerk. Imagine that.
- Better, Less Offensive History But a lot of them were. Content warning on some of the images in the post (Olivia gives warning in the text, too).
- The Secret Goldman Sachs Tapes This sounds like a hell of an episode of “This American Life”.
- Nerds of a Feather is looking for new contributors!
- Hagfish are completely disgusting creatures but this is pretty cool.
- Skull Rock: Is this the Best Super Villain Lair Ever?
- Rae and Charlie go on a scorpion safari. What they discover about their new home will horrify you. I’m seriously questioning their life choices.
Before commenting, please read the comment policy.