Hey, I did some stuff last year that’s Hugo eligible:
- Bad Life Decisions: In Which Natalie Reads a Theodore Beale Book for Charity (Note: there’s an entire category for this series!)
- Ethics in Reviewing in Uncanny Magazine
- The Call of the Sad Whelkfins: The Continued Relevance of How to Suppress Women’s Writing with Annalee Flower Horne in Uncanny Magazine
If I read the rules, correctly, these are all eligible in the Best Related Work category.
The site is eligible under Fanzine and I am eligible in the Fan Writer category.
Thanks for your consideration.
She dabbles in writing speculative fiction and poetry, but non-fiction is her bread and butter. She’s known for her coverage of various issues within genre around sexism and harassment, and can be found on Twitter as @eilatan.
With Annalee Flower Horne, she is a co-founder of the intersectional geek blog, The Bias.
Latest posts by Natalie Luhrs (see all)
- Links Roundup 08/26/16 - August 26, 2016
- 2016 Hugo Awards: Results and (Very) Personal Reflections - August 21, 2016
- Links Roundup 08/19/16 - August 19, 2016